Tuesday 19 February 2013

Illamasqua Radium.

Hey Hi hello!
 
As most of you know, if you've been following my blog for a while, I've been after that perfect lime green polish for quite a while, I think I've found it.
 
After quite a lot of oggling at Google images of Illamasqua 'Radium' I finally decided to spurge and make this my first Illamasqua purchase. Because there is no Illamasqua counter in my city I had to rely on internet images to make sure I really liked the colour, I don't tend to order make-up or nail polish online because often pictures can be decieving but I'm so glad I bought this.
 
I can't tell you how long it lasts or give a proper review because they only arrived this morning and I was so desperate to show you guys, so these are pictures and swatches.
 
 
 
How gorgeous is the packaging?
 
I feel as though these two pictures really show the colour of the actual product, the first picture is probably most realistic. Once the colour is on the nail it really isn't very shimmery at all, which I much prefer.
 
 
No pattern yet, just revel in the glory of the perfect lime green nail polish. I adore this and it's going to be a favourite for the rest of the year. Problem... now I want more colours and at £13.50 they aren't cheap. Despite the price, it is well worth the buy.
 
What do you guys think?
 
On a side-note, I'm going away tomorrow to visit family in the south of England so I won't be near a computer. I do however have a post saved in my drafts, so I shall try to publish it on Friday or Saturday.
 
Amy x


1 comment:

  1. This colour is so unique I like it.. I'm loving Illamasqua's products x x

    I'd be so grateful if you could check out my *2 MUA Eyeshadow Palettes Giveaway!* or visit via CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete