Wednesday 2 January 2013

The fault In Our Stars ~

Hello!

I was inspired yesterday by the book The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. If you haven't read it you just...have to. If you like a weepy book, you'll like this, although I found it so sad I cried for hours, I think my heart was broken slightly when I finished. That makes it a good book right? Despite the sadness in the book it is amazingly written, like all other John Green books, they're just clever and Witty, brilliant. Easily in my top five books of all time. 

Anyhoo, lets get back on track! I've seen a lot of nail designs based on the cover of the book, but I went in the total opposite direction and was inspired by this lovely print based on a quote from the story:

Ahhh! IT'S SIGNED!

Gorgeous right? I really need to frame it and put it on my wall! Major fangirl moment when this came in the post! This isn't the one that I wanted but the other sold out, this though is so pretty. If you read the book, you'll understand the quote.



I know, I know, they're really girly and pastel and not very me, but you know, time for change in the new year and all that jazz. There's stars, and clouds and infinity signs, what more would you want from this manicure?! All in all I liked this, although i picked off the stars within two seconds after taking these photos.

Love and hugs, Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment