Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year!!

Hello everyone!
Today is the start of a new year and I hope everyone is having a great day/night. I will welcome 2013 with open arms because if its as good as last year, I'm in for a treat!

Currently I am not wanting to move from my bed (so I'm currently very grateful for phone Internet) and trying to recover. from the events of last night....

There's lots of amazing things happening this year and if like to bring you along for the journey, thanks for sticking by me in the first few months of my blogging endeavours and I will try to resume some sort of schedule soon!

Events in 2013:
~ graduate from University
~21st birthday
~brother and sister turn 18
~A big family summer holiday (hopefully)

And just more amazing times ins general. I hope for you to see a lot more from me and my blog this year, I shall do a contest soon too!

Lots of love and well wishes,
From Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment