Sunday 30 December 2012

Nail Rock Meadham Kirchhoff Review~


Hello!
Again, sorry for disappearing, but I'm back, and hopefully I shall update more regularly, although I'm not promising anything!

Recently I bought some Nail rock nail wraps in the Topshop sale for £3, I have had my eye on them for a while, but no way was I about to spend £7 on them! The ones I invested in were the Meadham Kirchhoff ss12 wraps, simply because the packaging is the cutest ever!

For some reason the photo didn't rotate and I'm too lazy to change it... Onto the stickers themselves!



These designs are super cute, although one may be slightly suggestive, unless it's just my mind seeing things it shouldn't... I shall show some photos of them on my nails next!




As you can see the wraps are not on every nail, and for a good reason too, I have tiny little baby hands.If you, like me, have little hands these will not fit very well, despite there being a choice of eight sizes. It does however mean that the other designs can be re-used as accent nails at some point if they fit.

pros:

~Super cute stickers
~Fairly easy to use (one you've practiced a little)
~good quality
~comes with the cutest little nail file and cuticle pusher :P

Cons:

~Pretty expensive
~sizes aren't great for baby hands.

hope you all had a great Christmas and have a very merry new year!
Love and hugs, Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment