Friday 5 October 2012

Mermaid or Dragon scales? Pendragon review ~

 Hello guys, back again!
So I bought this polish a while ago from Darling Diva Polish on Etsy, it's called Pendragon which just has the best name, so fitting with the colour. I'm going to bombard you with pictures before I say any more!

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

Natural light

Camera flash
Layered over H&M Come along with Me
So, this is a clear polish with loads of different glitters, green,gold,black,bronze and even large black ones. This is one coat over a blue varnish, it looks so mermaid-y, like a creature of the sea but over a green or black it looks like dragon scales! I think three coats may just about cover the whole nail, although a base is much likely to be needed.

The large black hexes are hard to get out of the bottle, digging to the bottle is needed, saying that, I love the look without them, they look slightly out of place on my smallish nails. The application is pretty easy, you need to move the glitter around slightly so it's not all clumped into one place, but still, quick and easy.

Overall, this was well worth the postage costs and I would totally order from DDP again if another colour caught my eye. It didn't take too long to arrive at my door, despite coming from America, the amount of colours and glitter in the bottle is amazing and ahh, it's just perfection in a bottle.

Love and Internet hugs, Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment