Thursday 24 January 2013

Peace, Love and Aztec.


Hey, hi, hello!

How are all of you on this not so glorious day? I have been lacking inspiration, but then my cousin texted me with the message "when I come to Newcastle will you paint by nails in an Aztec print? I'll love you forever! x", I decided to redo my favourite mani to date (psssst it's right here) but change it up a little.

You may notice the colours I used for this will be used quite a lot in the future, I'm becoming obsessed with the combination. Side not: Would you believe I don't own any bright purple nail varnishes, I have one purple! One! I need a trip to Boots me thinks. Back to the nails.



Models own - Purple Grey
NYC - Permanent pink
Revlon - Provence
Barry M - Silvery Lilac

For the pale pink colour I mixed up the NYC and Revlon colour because I had no other colour I wanted to use. I messed up the heart pattern a little but I give no cares. Silvery Lilac didn't show up too much but in certain lights in looked awesome.

What do you guys think of tribal /  Aztec print nails, do you like them?

Love Amy x

PS: By the looks of high street shops Lime Green is coming into fashion this Spring. YES! I usually live in black and Grey but lime green is a colour I love! Maybe I'll FINALLY get that perfect lime polish! :D

1 comment: