Thursday 10 January 2013

Leibster Award Nominee?!




Hello!

So a while back I was nominated by Steveinie over at http://beautyismerciless.blogspot.co.uk, and I'm so sorry it took me so long to do this post. More recently I was nominated by CC's nails at http://missnailstah.blogspot.co.uk, and I'm so very grateful!


In all honestly I had no idea what this was for, but it looks like great way to get to know other bloggers in the community and have a bit of fun. So I think the jist is that I tell you 11 random facts about myself, answer 11 questions left by the people who nominated me, and then leave 11 questions for people I nominate. Then the whole thing starts over again! If you're confused, you're not the  only one, I'm probably going to forget something!

Eleven Random facts~

1. My favourite Disney Character is Stitch and it's my favourite Disney Pixar film
2. I have an obsession with purple lipsticks at the moment
3. I am blind in one eye.
4. I live near Hogwarts. (Not even joking, the castle that was used in the first few films is half an hour away from my house!)
5. I'm an English Language Student.
6. My favourite brand of shoes are converse.
7.  I graduate this year, probably July.
8. My feet are freezing right npw but I'm too lazy to go get my slippers.
9. My favourite TV shows right now are Dexter, Pretty Little Liars and The walking Dead
10. I need a haircut... desperately.
11. 3 is my lucky number.

CC's Questions~

  1. How do you get in to this nail-art world? I watched different blogs for a while, and then I tried it for myself at the beginning of last year.
  2. How long have you known about nail art? Probably just over a year or so.
  3. How many nail polish do you have so far? around 85... I don't want to count.
  4. How often do you do your nails? every 2/3 days
  5. What is your treatment to make your nails keep strong? I don't have one.
  6. What is your favorite nail-art design? So far it was a sugarskull / Day of the dead art that hasn't been shown on my blog.
  7. What is your favorite colors of nail polish that you have? Essie Navigate Her
  8. What is your favorite brand? Essie or Revlon
  9. What top coat and base coat do you use? Sally Hansen Instawhite and Sally Hansen Megashine
  10. Which one do you prefer, long nails or short nails? shorter
  11. What will be your resolution in this year related to nail stuff? To update my blog more!


Steveinie's Questions~

  1. Favorite Nail Polish you own? Essie - Navigate Her
  2. What was your first nail polish? I honestly have no idea....
  3. What kind of music do you listen too? Mainly rock, rock pop or indie. 
  4. Favorite brand of nail polish? Essie or Revlon
  5. Do you have any animals? I used to have a bunny called Daisy, but he died. (yes he...called Daisy. Gender Identity Crisis)
  6. What is your favorite T.V show? Right now Dexter, the Walking Dead or Pretty little Liars
  7. What is your favorite music? Right now I love Paloma Faith and The Maine.
  8. What is your favorite color? Lime Green :D
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right here in Newcastle, I love it here.
  10. What inspires you? Pretty colourful things.
  11. Did you check out my blog and follow it?? I do now!

I Nominate:
Becca at Horcrux Nails
Lydia at Purple Castle
Kimberly at I Heart Nail Art
Ithfifi at ithinity beauty
Holly at WellNailed


My questions for them~

1. If you could have any flavour cupcake with any toppings, what would it be?
2. Do you ever go without nail polish on for over a day?
3. Glitter polishes or plain polishes?
4. Are you a dog person or Cat person?
5. What made you start blogging?
6. What gives you inspiration for nail art?
7. favourite nail art tool?
8. favourite Dinsey films?
9. Who is your favourite band/singer right now?
10. Is your nail varnish collection nicely organised or a mess?
11. Do you follow my blog and keep up to date with it?


Thank you, Byeeeee x










No comments:

Post a Comment