Monday 5 November 2012

Hayleys Comet: Models Own ~

Hi guys!
Sorry for being away for a while, it's been a busy week or so but I'm back again and today I have swatches of a nail polish called 'Hayley's Comet' by models own. So I'm going to go right ahead with picture spam.






For the small designs I used Essie Stylenomics, which is an amazing dark green, autumnal colour which I think will be a new favourite of mine soon enough. I tried to get good pictures of the different colours in the polish but the pictures don't do it justice at all! Just believe me when I say it's a must have polish for any time of the year!

I layered it over Barry M mushroom, two coats was fairly good coverage but I could tell where the white of the nail started, that's just a no-no for me, using this again I would probably go for a pink instead of a brown as a base. As you can see one of the nails is chipped pretty badly, this was only about 5 hours after application, so maybe the staying power isn't great, but still, I love this!

Love and Internet hugs, Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment