Sunday 18 November 2012

Galaxy nails!

Hallo Everyone!
I have something to say...I am obsessed with galaxy nails right now! Why didn't I try them before? Of course, I'm the last person on the bandwagon, but alas, finally, tried it, and I liked the result. For the first time in forever I haven't painted my nails every other night. This is the first time in four days I have re-done my nails! Crazy right? Then again, it's still galaxy nails, so judge me!

It's so simple to do, and yet so effective! At work I got loads of compliments and "Oh my gosh, where did you get your nails done?" from both co-workers and customers, I'm not giving away my secrets! But anyway, I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, but excuse the terrible clean-up, I didn't realize how bad it was until the pictures were taken and uploaded.



On a side note you're going to be hearing a lot about the colour 'Hayleys comet' by Models own, it's brilliant, I honestly think everyone should own it!

Love and hugs, Amy!


1 comment:

  1. These look great!! I haven't tried galaxy nails yet, but I'm looking forward to trying it out for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge Take Two!

    ReplyDelete