Thursday 25 October 2012

How much is my face worth?

Hey guys!
So I have something different today, the "how much is your face worth?" posts have been flying around a lot these days and I was pretty interested to figure out the total cost of the make-up I wear every day.

So yes, you're going to see my face, I dyed my hair today and I feel like some cartoon character, it's so bright! Also, prices of the products and such will be beneath the pictures, so, without further ado, here we go!:





 Face:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation in Ivory ~ £12.49
Fashionista Compact power in Light ~ £4 (on offer)
Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher in Scandal ~ £5
Maybelline Fit Me concealer number 15 ~ £6.70
E.L.F healthy glow bronzer (used as highlighter, it's so pale!) in Luminance ~ £1.50

Eyes and Brows:
Rimmel brow pencil in Hazel ~ £2.99
MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 24 ~ £1
Barry M eyeshadow pencil in No.7 ~ £4.59
Sleek Respect Pallete ~ £7.99
MUA eye primer ~ £2.50
Collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner ~ £4.50
Cargo lashactivator mascara~ £5 (originally £25!)

Lips:
Kate for Rimmel number 107~ £5
Bourjois 3D effect Lipgloss ~ £1.99

Some of these prices aren't exact because I couldn't find them online or anything, so I went with estimating, from what I remember the prices are exact or pretty close!. I didn't realize until writing this how much product I put on my face everyday, I'm thinking it's a good job I don't live off MAC or Bobbi Brown and stick to high street brands. And so, the moment we've been waiting for, the grande total is...

Total: £65.25

I was actually expecting more than that! I'm pleasantly surprised by that,  I thought it was going to be £100+






No comments:

Post a Comment