Tuesday 18 September 2012

First Post!




So, Hello!
This is Amy talking.
I have been contemplating starting a nail at blog on here for a few months now, and of course, like with anything else, as soon as I'm going to have lots of work to do I pluck up the courage to do it. (so that I can procrastinate... but productively!)

A little about myself?
I'm an English Language student at Northumbria University in Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK), I am 20 years old and I love anything arty,musical or crazy. I would say I have the mind of a five year old and get ridiculously overexcited by the smallest of things. I tend to start things and get bored of them easily, so hopefully it won't happen with this blog! (I gave up on the 31 day nail art challenge after the sixth day...)

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of nail designs I done for the 31 day challenge, even though I didn't finish it...
Day One ~ Red nails
Barry M for fabulous Magazine
Maybelline ~ Rouge Couture
Maybelline ~Rose Poudre
No7 - Highland Mist
Day Four ~ Green nails
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Beads from Ebay
  
Day Five
Maybelline ~ Blue Ceramic
No7 ~ Poolside Blue
Beads from a Frontcover nail set

Okay, not the best first post but I hope the posts to come will be better!

Amy Out!

1 comment: